Job TitleOffice Receptionist
DepartmentFriends of (North Richmond; North Rosenberg; Sundown; Northside)
Reporting StructureReports to assigned Initiative Director
- Champion the mission and vision to tell the story of Attack Poverty initiatives.
- Agrees to uphold the organization’s Statement of Faith.
- Provide administrative support to support the day-to-day operations of the Initiative and/or Attack Poverty office. Answer telephone, meet and greet visitors, sort and distribute courier service/shipped packages, maintain soft and hard copies of various organizational documents and electronic filing system. Perform general administrative and clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Coordinate and maintain meeting room calendars. Maintain common office areas and the kitchen/break room. Coordinate and order office supplies and lunches. Possesses organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment with direction from managerial staff.
- Assist other office staff with implementing approved opportunities for increased office efficiency.
- Attend all staff meetings, all initiative team meetings and additional continuing education opportunities for staff growth.
- Other duties as assigned by Initiative Director and other Directors/Managers.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Preferred Experience: 1+ years in an office or customer service setting.
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED.