Job TitleLocation Director
DepartmentFriends of North Rosenberg
Reporting StructureSr. Director, Operations
- Champion the mission and vision to tell the story of Attack Poverty Locations.
- Agrees to uphold the organization’s Statement of Faith.
- Oversee daily program operations for assigned Friends Location.
- Set and maintain annual program goals.
- Manage Location staff to steward the approved program and location budget.
- Lead a team of program staff and volunteers.
- Assists in fundraising.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with community residents – be a constant presence within the community.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with community collaborators (church leaders, other non-profits, businesses and community leaders).
- Build on community assets though listening and empowerment exercises.
- Build and manage community program calendar.
- Grow program to maintain a holistic development approach in order to empower and strengthen community.
- Attend all staff meetings, facilitate weekly location team meetings and attend additional continuing education opportunities for staff growth.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Preferred Experience: 5+ years management experience (Degree in related field may be substituted for the experience)
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field desirable.