Job TitleData Management Coordinator
DepartmentAttack Poverty | Disaster Recovery
Reporting StructureReports to Director, Disaster Recovery
- Champion the mission and vision to tell the story of Attack Poverty initiatives.
- Agrees to uphold the organization’s Statement of Faith.
- Updates and maintains extensive records related to organizationally shared data as well as collaboratively shared databases
- Builds and maintains internal and external files related to residents and projects; includes applications, projects scope details, bids, communication logs, as well as completion reports
- Coordinates communication between Attack Poverty (and its Locations), residents, partner agencies, and project managers.
- Supports and produces required reporting needed for Attack Poverty, partner agencies, and granting organizations
- Coordinates with Attack Poverty communication team on data needed to update webpage and updates social media.
- Communicate updates and other important information with Disaster Recovery Team.
- Create a quarterly newsletter, provide a monthly update.
- Attend meetings, including staff and additional continuing education opportunities for staff growth.
- Ability to become proficient with organizational database for volunteer and program management.
- Conducts training on data collection techniques and processes performed at Attack Poverty.
- Manages office support volunteers or interns when available.
- Verify Home Repair applications meet eligibility standards.
- Provides office support as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Works hand-in-hand with the business office for financial data recorders.
- Support events and outreach throughout AP and locations.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs or applications.
- Develops and prepares data reports utilizing the organization’s branding standards.
- Knowledge of computers and intermediate to expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Travel Requirements: Willing to travel to one to two overnight conferences per year. Ability to travel to and from locations and events.Direction Received: Receives general direction from assigned Director and other Directors/Managers, as well as all members of the Disaster Recovery Team. Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, effective organizational skills and attention to detail. Routinely interacts with employees, organization leaders, donors, community residents, volunteer groups and community stakeholders.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in data management (Degree in related field may be substituted for the experience); Experience with case management, social service or other nonprofit preferred.
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree or higher preferred.