Job TitleData Management Coordinator
DepartmentAttack Poverty | Disaster Recovery
Reporting StructureReports to Director, Disaster Recovery
- Champion the mission and vision to tell the story of Attack Poverty initiatives.
- Agrees to uphold the organization’s Statement of Faith.
- Updates and maintains extensive records related to organizationally shared data as well as collaboratively shared databases
- Builds and maintains internal and external files related to residents and projects; includes applications, projects scope details, bids,communication logs, as well as completion reports
- Coordinates communication between Attack Poverty (and its Locations), residents, partner agencies, and project managers.
- Supports and produces required reporting needed for Attack Poverty, partner agencies, and granting organizations
- Coordinates with Attack Poverty communication team on data needed to update webpage and social media.
- Create a quarterly newsletter.
- Attend meetings, including staff and additional continuing education opportunities for staff growth.
- Ability to become proficient with organizational database for volunteer and program management.
- Conducts training on data collection techniques and processes performed at Attack Poverty.
- Manages office volunteers when available.
- Leads a internship program with local schools and colleges
- Provides office support as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Works hand-in-hand with the business office for financial data recorders.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs or applications.
- Develops and prepares data reports utilizing the organization’s branding standards.
- Knowledge of computers and intermediate to expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Travel Requirements: Willing to travel to one to two overnight conferences per year.Direction Received: Receives general direction from assigned Director and other Directors/Managers. Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, effective organizational skills and attention to detail. Routinely interacts with employees, organization leaders, donors, community residents, volunteer groups and community stakeholders.Present resident staus updates.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Preferred Experience: 2+ years experience in data management (Degree in related field may be substituted for the experience)
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree or higher desirable.