Job TitleCommunity Liaison
DepartmentFriends of North Richmond
Reporting StructureReports to assigned Initiative Director(s)
- Champion the mission and vision to tell the story of Attack Poverty initiatives.
- Agrees to uphold the organization’s Statement of Faith.
- Connects Attack Poverty programs with local families in need, assisting in paperwork, answering questions, and communicating project progress.
- Assists in fundraising.
- Coordinates with Initiative staff to steward the approved program budget and assist with program monitoring and evaluations.
- Manage and maintain organizationally shared files including organizational databases, program schedules and other files as assigned.
- Attend all staff meetings, all initiative team meetings and additional continuing education opportunities for staff growth.
- Provides office support as needed and other duties as assigned by Initiative Director.
- Keeps informed of new developments in the community affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs or applications.
- Distributes prepared marketing material for programs to community members and key organizational partners.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Preferred Experience: 1+ years experience (Degree in related field may be substituted for the experience)
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree or higher desirable.