Friends of Sundown
Community Garage Sale 2021
To register for a spot at the Sundown Garage Sale, fill out the form below.
FRIENDS OF SUNDOWN COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE
Saturday, May 15th, 2021
Rain or Shine
8:00AM – 1:00PM
Check-in/Setup Begins at 6:30AM
We’re having a community wide garage sale! This is the perfect time to do some Spring cleaning and come together as a community while earning some extra money and supporting Friends of Sundown!
FEES (Must be received by May 7th):
Early Reservation: $20.00 per space
Late Reservation: $25.00 per space
*Registration fees received after May 7th are subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions:
Hours of Operation:
Check In: 6:30AM – 7:45AM
Garage Sale: 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Clean Up: 1:00PM – 2:00PM
1. Your registration fee supports Friends of Sundown and their programs and is nonrefundable.
2. Booths are pre-assigned, and space is limited.
3. Reservations are not guaranteed until payment is received.
4. Reservation space includes one pull through parking space. You may use both spaces for your items, or you may have your vehicle in one and your items in the other.
5. Vehicle must have permit displayed at all times, this will be provided the day of.
6. No food or beverage items may be sold due to health regulations.
7. You are responsible for the removal of unsold items and all waste.
8. No tables, electricity, water, or other set up equipment will be provided. Must bring your own.
9. Communication regarding the event will be distributed via email. If you do not have an email address, there is no guarantee the information will be received.
10. Keep Going the Movement will have a truck available to pick up any unsold items. All items must be in bags or boxes. They may not pick up computers, exercise equipment, mattresses/box springs.
11. Appropriate conduct is required.