Our work is HOLISTIC. We understand the connections between: a decent place to live, a living wage job, spiritual health, clean water, quality education, child care, healthy families, basic and financial literacy, transportation and access to health care for sustainability.
The driving force behind all this is EMPOWERMENT. We are all about giving people tools to help themselves break out of the cycle of generational poverty. It’s about DEVELOPMENT, not charity; DIGNITY, not shame. Believing all humans are created in the image of God, we will always promote the dignity and worth of people and families.
We are grateful for our partnership with the North Rosenberg community and look forward to connecting with you and helping you get involved.
For more information, contact our Friends of North Rosenberg Director, Barry B. Henry, email@example.com
Office: 503 3rd Street
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
We are committed to stewarding our resources with integrity and transparency. Your donation will help break the cycle of poverty.Donate Now
Our current community-based programs include:
- Home Repair & Community Projects | supporting a safe environment for North Rosenberg residents.
- In School Student Support | partnering with Jackson Elementary through volunteering
- You Can Academy | an after-school program dedicated to homework help in a safe environment.
- Prayer Wall and Community Garden | praying with and for the community in North Rosenberg.
- GED PREP | support for individuals that seek to earn their GED certificate.
- ESL | a class to empower individuals as they learn to read, write, and speak English.
Volunteers are a vital part of what we do and there are many ways to join our team! We are currently seeking additional tutors for GED Prep and a Lead Volunteer for the You Can Academy program. To volunteer with Attack Poverty, simply click the button below and we will be in touch!Volunteer