Want to receive regular updates on volunteer opportunities? Text @fnrvol to 81010 and join our Remind text group!
Our current Community Based Programs Include:
- Food Distribution | in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we offer a drive through food distribution for the North Richmond community.
- Faith and Finance | Virtual classes to teach individuals how to better manage money.
- Home Repair | supporting a safe living environment for North Richmond residents.
- In School Student Support | partnering with Pink Elementary for support in the classroom.
- Technology Workshops | providing beginning support for phone, tablet, and computer usage.
- You Can Academy | A State-licensed After-School Program providing a safe environment for youth to develop academically, and socially.
- Prayer Team | Join our team of prayer warriors.
- ESL | a class to empower individuals as they learn to read, write, and speak English.
- GED Prep | support for individuals that seek to gain their GED certificate.
- Jobs For Life | job readiness training & support strategies that empower one to be successful at work and life.
- Computer Classes | Teach basic Computer skills. Times based on volunteer schedule.
- Wellness Activities for Adults | Volunteer with specific skills (dance, exercise, nutrition)
Want to learn about additional program or how to get involved? Call the Friends of North Richmond Resource Center at 281-762-2068 or email our Volunteer Coordinator Sarah Beth Baca at firstname.lastname@example.org