Attack Poverty Responds to COVID-19
Attack Poverty is directing its resources in new and different ways in the communities we serve, because the needs are very different today than they were yesterday.
Our neighborhood locations will now become distribution centers for much-needed items. Using a “drive through” approach, residents may come to any of our locations to receive the products they need. Watch for further details on the days and times when distribution will begin.
What is happening now:
- Attack Poverty is aligning with thirty other community organizations and partners to widen our reach.
- We are seeking financial donations to fund this effort.
- We are asking all in the community to contribute needed items as we warehouse them at our locations. Items may be shipped to, or dropped off, at each of the locations (View Addresses | View Needed Items), beginning immediately. Kits of essential items such as non-perishable foods, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and resources for children will be assembled.
- Volunteers are needed to inventory and give items to those seeking our help. Volunteers will be trained in the CDC recommended safeguarding procedures so we are all protected. If you can volunteer, Start Here.
We appreciate your prayers, your gifts of money and donations of these items essential to quality of life. Thank you for becoming part of the lifeline that sustains our communities.
Attack Poverty Distribution Centersupdated 7.17.2020
- Wednesday 10:30am-12pm
- At the Fry Rd MUD Building
- 20111 Saums Rd, Katy, TX 77449
- Email: Leslie Dedrick
- Nonperishable food items
- Toilet paper
- Home Cleaning Supplies
- Hygiene kits (or hygiene items)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Latex Gloves
- Child Related Needs:
- Activity Kits
- Bible Studies
- Children’s Art Projects
- Baby Supplies
- Baby Food
- Alcohol Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pet Food